We are pleased to announce that FAA have become the affiliate member of The International Transport Workers' Federation (ITF) is an international federation of transport workers' trade unions.
ITF Fighting for workers' rights around the world!
Around 700 unions representing over 4.5 million transport workers from some 150 countries are members of the ITF. It is one of several Global Federation Unions allied with the International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC).
The ITF's headquaters is in London and it has offices in Amman, Brussels, Nairobi, New Delhi, Ouagadougou, Rio De Janeiro and Tokyo. The ITF consitiution sets out the following aims:
- to promote respect for trade union and human rights worldwide
- to work for peace based on social justice and economic progress
- to help its our affiliated unions defend the interests of their members
- to provide research and information services to our affiliates
- to provide general assistance to transport workers in difficulty
The standard rate of affiliation fees for 2015 is GBP1.55 per member per year, 50% discount was granted after the consideration of ITF Executive Board and continuous discussions between FAA Exco and ITF, therefore, an affiliation fees for 2015 is GBP 0.775 per member per year.
Members are welcome to find out more what does ITF do by visiting the website:
Support Yourself Support Your Union
By the order of all committees (EXCO) of FAA